|Father||Edward Brewer Sackett (1808-1886)|
|Mother||Fanny Goodburn (c 1807-1851)|
In 1851 Harriet was living at 50 Church Street, St Peter's, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Harriet Sackett, aged nine and born in St Peter's, daughter of Edward B Sackett.5
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1841. Sackett, Harriet. Thanet. 5:4."
- Marriages Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent, "23 September 1865 John Woodward, 24, bachelor, gardener of St. Peter’s (father John Woodward, farmer) & Harriette Sackette, 24, spinster of St. Peter’s (father Edward Brewer Sackett, labourer). Witnesses: Edward Sackett, Elizabeth Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1865. Sackett, Harriet. Thanet."
- Date of birth based on age at marriage.
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, 50 Church Street, St. Peters, Kent
Edward B. Sackett, head, married, 41, pork butcher, b. Kent, St. Peters
Fanny Sackett, wife, 43, b. Kent, St. Peters
George W. Sackett, son, 12, b. Kent, St. Peters
Harriet Sackett, dau, 9, b. Kent, St. Peters
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 6, b. Kent, St. Peters
Harry Sackett, son, 4, b. Kent, St. Peters
Fanny Sackett, dau, 1, b. Kent, St. Peters
|Last Edited||21 January 2009|