Arthur LaVerne Sackett
|Father||Charles Arthur Sackett (1908-1991)|
|Mother||Priscilla A Miller (-1938)|
(Src: Obituary, Heafey Hoffman Dworak Cutler Mortuaries & Crematory)
Arthur and Neola were listed in the Lincoln, NebraskaG, City Directory from 1951 to 1958 when he was working for the National Biscuit Company.4
Arthur served in the US Marine Corps, his name appearing in the muster rolls from October 1951 to January 1958 by when he was a staff sergeant with the 86th Infantry Company.5
Child of Arthur LaVerne Sackett and Neola Lucille Read
- Penny Diane Sackett b. 28 Feb 1956
Notes & Citations
- Email from James Sackett to Chris Sackett, March 2011.
- Website Heafey Hoffman Dworak Cutler Mortuaries & Crematory (http://heafeyheafey.com), obituary.
- "US City Directories, 1822-1995" (Ancestry image), Lincoln City Directory, 1951, "Sackett Arth L (Neola) floormn Natl Biscuit r342 S 29th", "Sackett Neola Mrs asst cash Lincoln Baking r342 S 29th"; 1953, "Sackett Arth (Neola) h3408 W"; 1955, "Sackett Arth L (Neola L) floormn Natl Biscuit Co h3408 W". "Sackett Neola L Mrs clk Continental Baking r3408 W"; 1956, "Sackett Arth L (Neola L) fl mn Natl Biscuit h3408 W"; 1958, "Sackett Arth L (Neola L) whsemn National Biscuit h3408 W."
- "U.S. Marine Corps Muster Rolls, 1798–1958" (Ancestry image).
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Sackett line||10th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||31 Jul 2022|