William Hudson Sackett
|Father||Freeman William Sackett (1847-1917)|
|Mother||Anna Eliza Meiklejohn (1848-1876)|
William completed a World War I draft registration card on 12 September 1918. He was then aged 42 and was a clerk at Camp Cody, the World War I training camp. He was living at 507 South Silver Street, Deming, Luna County, New MexicoG.3
Children of William Hudson Sackett and Carmen Maria Santoyo
- William Joseph Sackett b. 24 Sep 1907, d. 4 Mar 1962
- Charles Edwin Sackett b. 13 Aug 1913, d. 10 Dec 1966
- James Hudson Sackett b. 8 Jan 1918, d. 30 Jan 1996
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database.
- Thurmon King's database, citing Kenneth Lee Sackett, 71 Leisure Park Cr, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, e-mail address.
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, FamilySearch, New Mexico, Luna. Draft Division# n/a Roll#1711803.
"Serial#1478 Order#563, William Hudson Sackett, 507 S Silver Deming Luna New Mexico, Age: 42, b. 27 Nov 1876, clerk at Field [?] Office, N S Wen? Dept, Camp Cody, Deming, nearest relative: Carmen Sackett at 507 S Silver Deming Luna New Mexico, Registrant: Short Ht, Med Build, eyes blue, hair brown, no disabilities, Reg: 12 Sep 1918 at Deming New Mexico."
|Last Edited||24 January 2014|