Edward William Charles Sackett
|Father||Vincent Edward Sackett (1855-1894)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Perrett (c 1865-)|
At the date of his marriage, Edward was a guard on the East Indian Railway.
Child of Edward William Charles Sackett and Sybil Dulcia Mabel Bracey
- Cynthia Effie Sackett b. c 1914
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- "India Births and Baptisms 1786–1947", database, FamilySearch, film 510894, "Edward William Charles Sackett, b. 3 Oct 1890, bap. 12 Oct 1890, Kamptee, Bengal, India, s. Vincent Edward Sackett & Elizabeth."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1968. Sackett, Edward W, 77. Hendon. 5c:160."
- Website India Marriages 1792–1948 (Family Search) (http://pilot.familysearch.org/), film 527904, "1 Jan 1914, Calcutta, Bengal, India, Edward William Sackett s. Vincent Sackett, & Sybil Dulcia Mabel Bracey d. C W Bracey."
- "British India Office Marriages", digital image, Findmypast, "Thoburn Methodist Episcopal Church, Calcutta, 1 Jan 1914, Edward William Sackett, full age, bachelor, guard E I R Ry, of Calcutta, father Vincent Sackett; to Sybil Dulcia Mabel Bracey, full age, spinster, of Calcutta, father C W Bracey. Witnesses: S W Bracey, V Hughes. By Homer E Wark."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Sep qtr 1981. Sackett, Sybil Dulcie M, b. 1 May 1895. Ealing. 12:0099."
|Last Edited||1 October 2015|