|Father||David W Sackett (1817-1880)|
|Mother||Emeline Prindle (1819-1884)|
Lewis Sackett, a farmer, son of David W Sackett and Emeline Prindle, was born in Redford Township, Wayne County, MichiganG, on 12 September 1852.1 He died aged 37 in Northville, Oakland County, MichiganG, on 7 May 1890 and was buried at Riverside Cemetery, Plymouth, Wayne CountyG.2 He married in PlymouthG on 31 December 1874, Florence Platt.3
Children of Lewis Sackett and Florence Platt
- Ransom Harry Sackett+ b. 19 Jun 1876, d. 18 Jul 1952
- Rosa Winzettie Sackett b. 2 Apr 1878, d. 6 Jul 1878
- Pierre Major Sackett b. 7 Oct 1880, d. 1949
- Minnie Ann Sackett b. 25 Feb 1883, d. 1959
- Royal Lewis Sackett b. 4 Apr 1885
- Mildred Inez Sackett b. 30 Jan 1887
Notes & Citations
- Marriage record.
- Thurmon King's database.
- "Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867–1952" (Ancestry image), "31 Dec 1874, at Plymouth, Wayne County, Michigan, Lewis Sackett, 22, of Plymouth, b. Redford, MI, farmer; to Florence Platt, 18, of Plymouth, b. Howell, MI. By J M Gelston, Pastor. Witnesses: C D Harmon of Northville, Miss M C Hubbell of Canton."
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of Captain Richard Sackett of New York|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||9 Jan 2021|