Fred Arthur Sackett
|Father||Willis B Sackett (1853-before 1895)|
|Mother||Emma Vahldieck (1867-)|
In 1900 Fred was living in Odell, Livingston County, IllinoisG, in the household of his mother Emma and stepfather Abraham Woodbury, and was recorded in the census as Fred A Sackett, at school, aged ten and born in Illinois.4
In 1910 he was living at Timber Street, Pontiac, Livingston CountyG, in the household of his widowed mother Emma, and was recorded as Fred A Sackett, a laborer in a cement factory, aged 20.5
Fred completed a World War I draft registration card on 5 June 1917. He was aged 27 and was living at 539 East Timber, PontiacG, with his wife and two children. He was employed as a gas man at the Public Service Company.1
Children of Fred Arthur Sackett and Rose L Neff
- Evelyn L. Sackett b. 1917
- Orlie B. Sackett b. 1918
Notes & Citations
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, Ancestry.com, Illinois, Livingston. Roll 1614208, Draft Board 20.
"No 1002/69, Fred A Sackett, age 27, of 539 E Timber, Pontiac, Illinois, b. 8 Mar 1890 at Odell, Ill, nat'l born, gas man, Public Service Co, Pontiac, dependents wife & 2 children, 1 & 3 yrs, married, white, military service none, exemption claimed relative dependents, med height, med build, blue eyes, light brown hair, not bald, no disabilities. Reg Pontiac, Livingston County, Illinois, 5 Jun 1917."
- US Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index", database, American Ancestors, "Fred Sackett, b. Mar 8, 1890, d. Dec, 1981, SSN 334-10-4120 issued IL, residence Pontiac, Illinois, 61764, county Livingston."
- Thurmon King's database, 24989 Fred Arthur Sackett.
- 1900 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: 318; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 0108; FHL microfilm: 1240318
Odell, Livingston County, Illinois, 5 Jun 1900
Woodbury, Abraham, head, b. Jul 1867, 32, m. 5y, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. NY, house painter, home owned free of mortgage
Woodbury, Emma, wife, b. May 1867, 32, m. 5y, 4 ch, all living, b. IL, father b. Germany, mother b. Germany
Sackett, Bertram W, stepson, b. Sep 1885, 14, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. IL, at school
Sackett, Minnie E, stepdau, b. Jan 1888, 12, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. IL, at school
Sackett, Fred A, stepson, b. Mar 1890, 10, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. IL, at school
Sackett, Laura B, stepdau, b. Mar 1892, 8, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. IL, at school.
- 1910 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: T624_303; Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 0042; FHL microfilm: 1374316
Timber Street, Pontiac, Livingston County, Illinois, 18 Apr 1910
Sackett, Emma, head, 42, wd, 4 ch, 4 living, b. IL, father b. Germany, mother b. Germany, occ. none, home rented
Sackett, Minnie E, dau, 22, single, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. IL, lining maker, shoe factory
Sackett, Fred A, son, 20, single, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. IL, laborer, cement factory
Sackett, Laura B, dau, 18, single, b. IL, father b. OH, mother b. IL, heel builder, shoe factory.
|Last Edited||25 December 2013|