Alonzo F Sacket
|Father||Noah Edward Sacket (1800-1858)|
|Mother||Catherine R Goodrich (c 1807-)|
In 1850 Alonzo was living at Boston, Suffolk County, MassachusettsG, in the household of his parents Noah and Catherine, and was recorded in the census as Alonzo Sackett, a hatter?, aged 15, and born in Massachusetts.5
In 1870 he was living at Framingham, Middlesex County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded as Alonzo Sackett, a barber, aged 35, and born in Massachusetts.6
Children of Alonzo F Sacket and Maggie E Dean
- Mabel Goodrich Sacket b. 4 May 1879
- Norman D. Sacket b. 2 Sep 1883
Notes & Citations
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1620–1850", digital image, American Ancestors, Framingham, births, "Sackett, Alonzo F, ___, 1835."
- Website Find a Grave.
- Thurmon King's database.
- Vital Records, Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, Sackett, Alonzo F., Boston, 1878, v300, p82, Marriage
"1878 July 7, Alonzo F Sackett, of Framingham, 43, hairdresser, b. Boston, s. Noah E & Catharine, 1st marriage, & Maggie E Dean, of Framingham, 20[?], b. Portland Me, d. John & Delia, 1st marriage. Married by L L Wood, Boston."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_337/372
Boston Ward 10, Suffolk County, MA
Noah E Sackett, 50, occ. none, b. MA
Catherine Sackett, 43, b. MA
Noah E Sackett jr, 22, copper?, b. MA
Charles H Sackett, 17, hair dresser, b. MA
Alonzo Sackett, 15, a?? hatter, b. MA
Albert Sackett, 10, b. MA
Ellen L Sackett, 7, b. MA
Sarah A Sackett, 23, b. MA.
- 1870 Census for United States, M593_626/104
Framingham, Middlesex, Massachusetts
[in a hotel]
Sackett, Alonzo, 35, barber, b. Mass.
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||9 Apr 2022|