Louisa Mary Ann Sackett
|Father||James William Sackett (1868-1901)|
|Mother||Louisa Mary Ann Edwards (c 1873-1934)|
In 1901 Louisa was living at 40 Creekmouth, St Margaret's, Barking, EssexG, in the household of her widowed mother Louisa, and was recorded in the census as Louisa M A Sackett, aged two and born in Barking.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1898. Sackett, Louisa Mary Ann. Mother: Edwards. Romford. 4a:500."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales.
- Baptisms Register, Barking, Essex (England Births and Christenings, LDS FamilySearch), "21 Oct 1898, Louisa Mary Ann Sackett, dau of James William Sackett & Louisa Mary Ann."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1919. Sackett, Louisa M A. Spouse: Burroughs. Romford. 4a:1193."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1919. Burroughs, Rowland A. Spouse: Sackett. Romford. 4a:1193."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 1653/36&36v
40 Creekmouth, St Margarets, Barking (5+ rooms)
Louisa M A Sackett, head, widow, 28, b. Custom House, Essex
James R Sackett, son, 7, b. Dagenham, Essex
William H Sackett, son, 5, b. Barking, Essex
Lily A Sackett, dau, 4, b. Barking
Louisa M A Sackett, dau, 2, b. Barking.
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Richard Sackett of South Weald|
|Last Edited||8 Nov 2016|