Lillian Ann Sackett
|Father||James William Sackett (1868-1901)|
|Mother||Louisa Mary Ann Edwards (c 1873-1934)|
In 1901 Lillian was living at 40 Creekmouth, St Margaret's, Barking, EssexG, in the household of her widowed mother Louisa, and was recorded in the census as Lily A Sackett, aged four, and born in Barking.5
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Jun qtr 1897. Sackett, Annie Lily. Romford. 4a:462."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales.
- "East Sussex, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1936", digital image, Ancestry.com, Register of Marriages, St Andrew, Eastbourne, Sussex, "5 May 1934, Albert Edward Manville, 29, bachelor, platelayer, of 23 Allfrey Rd, Eastbourne, father Charles John Manville, gas stoker; and Lillian Ann Sackett, 38, spinster, domestic, of 36 Grand Parade, Eastbourne, father James Sackett (deceased), labourer. Banns. Witnesses: Lottie Jane Manville, James Robert Sackett."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Marriage Index", database, Ancestry.com, Jun qtr 1934. Sackett, Lillian A. Spouse: Manville. Eastbourne. 2b:166.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 1653/36&36v
40 Creekmouth, St Margarets, Barking (5+ rooms)
Louisa M A Sackett, head, widow, 28, b. Custom House, Essex
James R Sackett, son, 7, b. Dagenham, Essex
William H Sackett, son, 5, b. Barking, Essex
Lily A Sackett, dau, 4, b. Barking
Louisa M A Sackett, dau, 2, b. Barking.
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Richard Sackett of South Weald, Essex|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
|Last Edited||22 May 2022|