|Father||Ebenezer Sackett2 (1822-1870)|
|Mother||Cynthia Louisa Thompson2 (1828-1900)|
In 1860 Homer was living in Bowne, Kent County, MichiganG, and was recorded in the census as Homer Sacket, aged seven and born in Michigan, in the household of Ebenezer Sacket.2
In 1870 he was living at Talkington, Sangamon County, IllinoisG, and was recorded as Homer Sackett, a laborer, aged 17 and born in Michigan, in the household of Ebenezer Sackett.4
Child of Homer Sackett
- Frederick Wilbert Sackett+ b. c 1870, d. 2 Mar 1947
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- 1860 United States census
Roll M653-550/257 (KR)
Bowne, Kent, Michigan
Ebenezer Sacket, 39, M, farmer, $2000, $450, b. OH
Louisa Sacket, 32, F, b. NY
Mary Sacket, 8, F, b. MI
Homer Sacket, 7, M, b. MI
Ida Sacket, 4, F, b. MI
Norman Sacket, 1, M, b. MI.
- Website Waverly East Cemetery, Morgan County, Illinois (http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilmaga/morgan/cemetery/wav_s.html), "SACKETT, Homer, 1853, 1878."
- 1870 United States census
Roll M593-281/136 (KR)
Talkington, Sangamon, Illinois
Sackett, Ebenezer S, 50, M, farmer, $8000, $400, b. OH
Sackett, Louisa, 48, F, k house, b. NY
Sackett, Mary, 18, F, b. MI
Sackett, Homer, 17, M, f laborer, b. MI
Sackett, Ida, 14, F, b. MI
Sackett, Norman, 11, M, b. MI
Sackett, Frederick, 6/12, M, b. IL.
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||14 Feb 2021|