Emily Elizabeth Sackett
|Father||Richard Sackett (c 1834-1907)|
|Mother||Ann Elizabeth Reed (c 1836-1912)|
In 1881 Emily was living at 113 Livingstone Road, West Ham, EssexG, in the household of her parents Richard and Ann, and was recorded in the census as Emily Sackett, aged two, and born in Stratford.4
In 1891 she was living at 113 Major Road, Stratford, EssexG, in the household of her parents Richard and Ann, and was recorded as Emily Sackett, aged 14, and born in Stratford.5
In 1911 she was living at 19 Coopers Lane, Leyton, EssexG, in the household of her husband Frederick, 31, a naval labourer, and was recorded as Emily Smith, aged 32 and born in Stratford. Living with them were their children, Annie, 10, Bessie, 3, and Frederick, aged one.6
Children of Emily Elizabeth Sackett and Frederick Walter Smith
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1879. Sackett, Elizabeth Emily. Mother: Reed. W Ham. 4a:4."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1900. Sackett, Emily Elizabeth. W Ham. 4a:135."
- Marriages Register, St Paul, Stratford, Essex (Essex Record Office, Chelmsford), "4 February 1900, Frederick Walter Smith, 20, bachelor, labourer, of 11 Angel Place, father George Smith, labourer, & Emily Elizabeth Sackett, 21, spinster, of 26 Major Road, father Richard Sackett, tinman. Banns. Witnesses: Richard Sackett, Elizabeth Firman."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341406, PRO RG11/1703/60/39
West Ham, Essex
113 Livingstone Rd
Richard Sackett, head, married, 48, b. Canterbury, Kent, gen labourer
Ann E. Sackett, wife, 46, b. Stratford, Essex
Richard J. Sackett, son, 17, b. Stratford, carman
Mary J. Sackett, dau, 12, b. Stratford
Matilda Sackett, dau, 10, b. Stratford
Henry B. Sackett, son, 7, b. Stratford
John E. Sackett, son, 5, b. Stratford
Emily Sackett, dau, 2, b. Stratford.
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/1315/f74v
113 Major Rd, Stratford, Essex
Richard Sackett, head, married, 55, general labourer (employed), b. Canterbury
Ann Sackett, wife, 54, b. Stratford
Henry Sackett, son, unm, 18, carman (employed), b. Stratford
Emily Sackett, dau, 14, b. Stratford
Edward Sackett, son, 9, scholar, b. Hackney Wick
Joseph Corderey, lodger, married, 21, railway fireman (employed), b. East Ham, Essex
Mary Corderey, wife, 22, b. Stratford.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 9649, schedule 5
19 Coopers Lane, Leyton, Essex
Frederick Smith, head, 31, married, labour navy, worker, b. Enfield
Emily Smith, wife, 32, m. 11y, 5 ch, 3 living, b. Stratford
Annie Smith, dau, 10, b. Forest Gate
Bessie Smith, dau, 3, b. Leyton
Frederick Smith, son, 1, b. Leyton.
|Last Edited||13 November 2016|