Amelia Emma Sackett
|Father||Charles Sackett (1847-1901)|
|Mother||Esther Haradine (c 1840-1924)|
In 1881 Amelia was living at 6 Pleasant Place, Lambeth, SurreyG, in the household of her father Charles, a general labourer, and was recorded in the census as Amelia Sackett, a scholar, aged nine and born in Kennington.5
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1872. Sackett, Amelia Emma. Mother: Harradine. Lambeth. 1d:421."
- Baptisms Register, St James Church, Lambeth, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "6 Jun 1875 Amelia Emma Sackett, b. 30 Aug 1872, d. Charles & Esther Sackett, of Pleasant Place, labourer."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1895. Sackett, Amelia Emma. St Saviour. 1d:13."
- Marriages Register, St Mary, Newington, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "Banns, 12, 19, 26 May 1895, Alfred Augustus Ball, bachelor, and Amelia Emma Sackett, spinster, both otp."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341137, PRO RG11/0600/22/45
6 Pleasant Place
Charles SACKETT, head, married, 37, b. Rotherhithe, Surrey, genl labr
Esther SACKETT, wife, 38, b. Cambridge, England
Sarah SACKETT, dau, 14, b. Kennington, Surrey, scholar
Esther SACKETT, dau, 11, b. Kennington, scholar
Amelia SACKETT, dau, 9, b. Kennington, scholar
Eliza SACKETT, dau, 6, b. Kennington, scholar.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||13 November 2016|