|Father||Charles Sackett (1847-1901)|
|Mother||Esther Haradine (c 1840-1924)|
In 1881 Esther was living at 6 Pleasant Place, Lambeth, SurreyG, in the household of her father Charles, a general labourer, and was recorded in the census as Esther Sackett, a scholar, aged 11 and born in Kennington.5
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1870. Sackett, Esther. Mother: Haradine. Lambeth. 1d:406."
- Baptisms Register, St James Church, Lambeth, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "6 Jun 1875 Esther Sackett, b. 21 Aug 1870, d. Charles & Esther Sackett, of Pleasant Place, labourer."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1893. Sackett, Esther. Wandsworth. 1d:1038."
- Marriages Register, St Mark, Battersea Rise, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "24 December 1893, Alfred Jones, 27, bachelor, plumber, of 41 Aluval Road, father: John William Jones, clerk; and Esther Sackett, 23, spinster, of 41 Aluval Road, father: Charles Sackett, bottler. Banns. Bothe signed. Witnesses: Fredk Leicester, Walter Jones."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341137, PRO RG11/0600/22/45
6 Pleasant Place
Charles Sackett, head, married, 37, b. Rotherhithe, Surrey, genl labr
Esther Sackett, wife, 38, b. Cambridge, England
Sarah Sackett, dau, 14, b. Kennington, Surrey, scholar
Esther Sackett, dau, 11, b. Kennington, scholar
Amelia Sackett, dau, 9, b. Kennington, scholar
Eliza Sackett, dau, 6, b. Kennington, scholar.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||12 Jun 2020|