Kimball Beach Sackett
|Father||Justus Harvey Sackett (1848-1923)|
Kimball served as a private soldier in the Spanish-American War and was discharged on 5 November 1898.3
Kimball completed a World War I draft registration card on 12 September 1918. He was a farmer, aged 45, and was living at Medina, OhioG, with his wife Cora.6
Children of Kimball Beach Sackett and Cora M Templeton
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "6689. Kimball B. Sackett, b. Oct. 2, 1872."
- Death record.
- "Ohio Deaths, 1908–1953", digital image, FamilySearch, film 2372878, images 2109–10, certificate 75901, "Kimball B. Sackett, 79 years 2 months 26 days, b. Ruggles, Ohio, 2 Oct 1872, widowed, painter (motorman), Cleveland Transit System, veteran (army pvt.) of SPA war, honorably discharged 5 Nov 1898, of [residence] 4592 East 173rd Street, Cleveland, d. VAH [Hospital], Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, 28 Dec 1951, bur. Grove St. Cemetery, lot 313, grave 4, New London, Huron Co., Ohio, 3 Jan 1952, father J. H. Sackett Sr., mother Fannie I. Beach."
- Thurmon King's database, 3519 Kimball Beach Sackett.
- Thurmon King's database, 35655 Cora M Templeton.
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, FamilySearch, Ohio, Medina County, Film 1832518.
"Serial No. 2742, Order No. 684, Kimball Beach Sackett, age 45, of RFD#7, Medina, Medina, Ohio, b. 2 Oct. 1872, white, native born, farmer, RFD#7, Medina, Medina, Ohio, nearest relative Cora M. Sackett, of RFD#7, Medina, Medina, Ohio, med. ht., med. build, light blue eyes, light brown hair, slightly bald, Reg. Local Board for the County of Medina, State of Ohio, Wadsworth, Ohio, 12 Sept. 1918."
|Last Edited||20 November 2017|