Emma Hanna Sackett
|Father||Thomas Sackett (1791-1860)|
|Mother||Martha Setterfield (c 1793-1861)|
In 1851 Emma was living at King Street, St John's, Margate, KentG, in the household of her father Thomas Sackett, a carrier, and was recorded in the census as Emma Sackett, aged 6 [actually 8], and born in Margate.5
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Dec qtr 1842. Sackett, Emma Hannah. Thanet. 5:447."
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "1 January 1843 Emma Hannah d. Thomas & Martha Sackett, Margate, carrier."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Deaths, "Mar qtr 1859. Sackett, Emma Hannah, 16. Thanet. 2a:448."
- Burials Register, Zion Chapel, Margate, Kent, "31 March 1859 Emma Hannah Sackett, 17 years."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, King St., St. Johns, Margate, Kent
Thomas Sackett, head, married, 60, carrier, b. Kent, Margate
Martha Sackett, wife, 50, housewife, b. Kent, Minster
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, unmarried, 20, b. Kent, Margate
Edward Sackett, son, unmarried, 18, b. Kent, Margate
William Sackett, son, 14[?], b. Kent, Margate
Stephen Sackett, son, 12, b. Kent, Margate
Emma Sackett, dau, 6, b. Kent, Margate
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||29 Nov 2016|