Etta Maud Bacon
|Father||Edward G Bacon (c 1844-1938)|
|Mother||Jane Aurelia "Jennie" Sackett (1845-1898)|
In 1880 Etta was living at Grosvenor Street, SpringfieldG, in the household of her parents Edward and Jennie, and was recorded in the census as Etta Bacon, aged three months and born in Massachusetts.3
In 1900 she was living at Hebron Street, SpringfieldG, in the household of her widowed father Edward Bacon, and was recorded as Etta M Bacon, a sales lady, aged 20. Also in the household were her future husband Arthur L Noyes, 22, and her widowed grandmother Cordelia Sackett, 78.4
Children of Etta Maud Bacon and Arthur Lincoln Noyes
- Jennie Louise Noyes b. 1902, d. 1925
- Edith Marjorie Noyes b. 1904, d. 1993
- Robert Lincoln Noyes b. 1909, d. 2002
- William Bacon Noyes b. 1911, d. 1985
- Arthur Lincoln Noyes b. 1914, d. 1915
- Stella Josephine Noyes b. 1915, d. 1997
- Edward Dickinson Noyes b. 1918, d. 2005
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "5520. Ella Maud Bacon, b. Feb. 27, 1880."
- Email from Tammy Martin to Mary Volberding, Feb 2021.
- 1880 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, FHL 1254536, NA T9-0536/24B
Grosvenor Street, Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Bacon, Edward G, head, married, 35, soap manfr, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Bacon, Jennie, wife, 34, keeping house, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Bacon, Etta, dau, 3/12, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Sackett, Cordelia A, mother-in-law, widow, 58, at home, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. MA.
- 1900 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Page 1, Enumeration District 0570, FHL microfilm 1240651
Hebron Street, Springfield Ward 1, Hampden, Massachusetts, 1 Jun 1900
Bacon, Edward G, head, b. Mar 1845, 55, wd, day laborer, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. MA, home rented
Bacon, Etta M, daughter, b. Feb 1880, 20, sales lady (candy), b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Sackett, Cordelia A, mother-in-law, b. Jun 1821, 78, wd, b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Noyes, Arthur L, boarder, b. Oct 1877, 22, salesman (grocer), b. MA, father b. MA, mother b. NH.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1072|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||24 Feb 2021|