Edgar Daniel Sackett
|Father||Daniel Sackett (1817-c 1886)|
|Mother||Susan Osgoodby (c 1824-c 1905)|
Edgar Daniel Sackett, farmer, son of Daniel Sackett and Susan Osgoodby, was born in Monroe County, New York StateG, on 4 January 1847.1,2 He married first in Marshall, Calhoun County, MichiganG, on 5 May 1872, Sarah Almeda Ryan.1,3 Sarah was born in South Bend, St Joseph County, IndianaG, in about 1853.2 He married second on 13 March 1887, Jennie E Irwin.1
Children of Edgar Daniel Sackett and Sarah Almeda Ryan
- William Daniel Sackett b. 28 Jul 1873
- Grace Helena Sackett+ b. 30 May 1875
Children of Edgar Daniel Sackett and Jennie E Irwin
- Robert Irwin Sackett b. 12 Feb 1890
- Laura Deborah Sackett b. 26 Feb 1893
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "5231. Edgar Daniel Sackett, b. Jan. 4, 1847; m. Sarah A. Ryan."
- Marriage record.
- "Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867–1952" (Ancestry image), "5 May 1872, at Marshall, Calhoun, Michigan, Edgar Daniel Sackett, 25, of Marshall, b. Monroe County, NY, farmer; to Sarah Almeda Ryan, 18, of Marshall, b. South Bend, Indiana. By J J Buell, Minister. Witnesses: Franklin Sackett of Bellevue, Nettie Ryan of Marshall."
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||30 Aug 2015|