Elizabeth Caroline Sackett
|Father||Samuel Sackett (1795-1860)|
|Mother||Priscilla Caldwell (1811-1882)|
In 1850 Elizabeth was living in Nicholson, Fayette County, PennsylvaniaG, in the household of her parents Samuel and Priscilla, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth C Sackett, aged eleven and born in Pennsylvania.4
Children of Elizabeth Caroline Sackett and William Nixon Brownfield
- Sarah C "Sally" Brownfield b. c 1861
- Jennie P Brownfield b. c 1863
- Mary E Brownfield b. c 1867
- Dona B Brownfield b. c 1868
- Bassil B Brownfield b. 12 Mar 1870
- Harriet Helen Brownfield+ b. 12 Oct 1872, d. 23 Oct 1942
- Lucinda Brownfield b. c 1875
- Joannah Brownfield b. Mar 1877
- Margaret Brownfield b. 1879
- Samuel Sackett Brownfield b. Sep 1883
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "3975. Elisabeth Sacket."
- Thurmon King's database, 4057 Elizabeth Caroline Sackett.
- "Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906–1967", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Brownfield, Elizabeth S, d. 12 Nutt Ave, Uniontown, Fayette County, PA, 26 Jun 1926, widowed, b. Penna, 9 May 1839, age 87-1-17, housewife, father Samuel Sackett b. PA, mother Priscilla Colwell b. PA, informant B B Brownfield of Uniontown, cause chronic interstitial myocarditis, bur. Oak Grove, 29 Jun 1926."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, Roll M432_779; p. 115; August 1, 1850
Nicholson, Fayette, Pennsylvania
Samuel Sackett, 53, m, farmer, b. PA
Priscilla Sackett, 41, f, b. PA
Alexander Sackett, 17, m, farmer, b. PA
William Sackett, 15, m, farmer, b. PA
Lucinda A, Sackett, 13, f, b. PA
Elizabeth C. Sackett, 11, f, b. PA
Louiza B. Sackett, 7, f, b. PA.
|Last Edited||28 April 2016|