Sarah Malinda Sackett
|Father||Aaron Sackett (1791-1872)|
|Mother||Huldah Camelia Tanner (1793-1855)|
In 1850 Sarah was living in Tallmadge, Summit County, OhioG, in the household of her parents Aaron and Huldah, and was recorded in the census as Sarah Sackett, aged twelve and born in New York.4
Children of Sarah Malinda Sackett and Henry C Grant
- Dorothy Grant
- William B Grant b. 1 May 1862
- Harry S Grant b. 31 Oct 1868
- Charles T Grant b. 9 Oct 1870, d. 22 Dec 1933
- Walter S Grant b. 3 Jul 1872
- Theodosia Grant b. 26 Sep 1876, d. 30 May 1888
|See also||Histories of Summit County, Ohio.|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "3897. Sarah M. Sacket, b. May 15, 1837; m. Henry C. Grant."
- Death record.
- "Ohio Deaths, 1908–1953", digital image, FamilySearch, film 1953595, image 1658, certificate 68933, "Sarah M. Grant, 75 years 7 months 6 days, b. NY, 15 May 1837, married, d. Cuyahoga Falls, Summit, Ohio, 21 Dec 1912, bur. Cuyahoga Falls, O, 23 Dec 1912, father Aaron Sackett b. Conn., mother Hulda Tanner b. Conn., informant W H Sackett, 624 S. Main."
- 1850 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll M432_732, p. 484
Tallmadge, Summit, Ohio, 18 Sep 1850
Sackett, Aaron, 59, m, farmer, b. CT
Sackett, Huldah C., 57, f, b. CT
Sackett, William C., 22, m, farmer, b. CT
Sackett, Sarah, 12, f, b. NY
Hanford, George, 22, m, laborer, b. CT
Brewer, Lewis, 27, m, laborer, b. ENG.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||3 November 2011|