John Haigh Sackett
|Father||Judge Gary V Sackett (1790-1865)|
|Mother||Harriet Haigh (1798-1851)|
In 1850 John was living at Seneca FallsG in the household of his parents Garry and Hannah, and was recorded in the census as John H Sackett, a farmer, aged 22.2
Children of John Haigh Sackett and Mary Gilmore
- John H Sackett b. 20 May 1856
- William G Sackett b. 22 Sep 1859
- Gary V Sackett b. 20 Oct 1860
- Frederick B Sackett b. 7 Sep 1863
3611. John Haigh Sackett, 1828–1898, of Geneva, N. Y., son of (1445) Judge Garry V. and Harriet Haigh Sackett, was married, Apr. 26, 1855, to Mary Gilmore, daughter of William Gilmore.
6367. William G. Sackett, b. Sept. 22, 1859, of Geneva, N. Y.
6368. Garry V. Sackett, b. Oct. 20, 1860, of Geneva, N. Y.
6369. Frederick B. Sackett, b. Sept. 7, 1863; m. Julia Guetzman.
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "3611. John H. Sackett, 1828–1898, m. Mary Gilmore."
- 1850 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll M432_597, p. 282
Seneca Falls, Seneca, New York, 14 Oct 1850
Sackett, Garry V, 59, m, farmer, real estate $61,000, b. VT
Sackett, Harriet A., 51, f, b. Calcutta, E. I.
Sackett, David V, 34, m, farmer, b. NY
Sackett, John H, 22, m, farmer, b. NY
[+ 4 male laborers & 2 females].
|Last Edited||3 August 2019|