John Haigh Sackett
|Father||Judge Gary V Sackett (1790-1865)|
|Mother||Harriet Haigh (1798-1851)|
In 1850 John was living at Seneca FallsG in the household of his parents Garry and Hannah, and was recorded in the census as John H Sackett, a farmer, aged 22.2
3611. John Haigh Sackett, 1828–1898, of Geneva, N. Y., son of (1445) Judge Garry V. and Harriet Haigh Sackett, was married, Apr. 26, 1855, to Mary Gilmore, daughter of William Gilmore.
6367. William G. Sackett, b. Sept. 22, 1859, of Geneva, N. Y.
6368. Garry V. Sackett, b. Oct. 20, 1860, of Geneva, N. Y.
6369. Frederick B. Sackett, b. Sept. 7, 1863; m. Julia Guetzman.
Children of John Haigh Sackett and Mary Gilmore
- John H Sackett b. 20 May 1856
- William G Sackett b. 22 Sep 1859
- Gary V Sackett b. 20 Oct 1860
- Frederick B Sackett b. 7 Sep 1863
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "3611. John H. Sackett, 1828–1898, m. Mary Gilmore."
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll M432_597, p. 282
Seneca Falls, Seneca, New York, 14 Oct 1850
Sackett, Garry V, 59, m, farmer, real estate $61,000, b. VT
Sackett, Harriet A., 51, f, b. Calcutta, E. I.
Sackett, David V, 34, m, farmer, b. NY
Sackett, John H, 22, m, farmer, b. NY
[+ 4 male laborers & 2 females].
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||3 Aug 2019|