Sarah Jane Sackett
|Father||Loren Sacket (c 1805-1893)|
|Mother||Frances Anne Smith (c 1811-1848)|
In 1850 Sarah was living at Wethersfield, Hartford County, ConnecticutG, in the household of her father Loren, a shoemaker, and was recorded in the census as Sarah J Sacket, aged 16 and born in Connecticut.5
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2879. Sarah Jane Sackett, m. Charles Daniels."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- "Connecticut, Hale Cemetery Inscriptions and Newspaper Notices, 1629–1934", digital image, Ancestry.com, 20A:182, Burials, Old North Cemetery, Hartford, "Sackett, Sarah J, wife of Charles S Daniels, died Apr 11, 1908, age 73, sec B, lot 547."
- "Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851–2003", digital image, Ancestry.com, Hartford Daily Courant, Hartford, Connecticut, 4 October 1860, "Marriages—In Jacksonville, Ill., Sept. 24, by the Rev. Charles Marshal, Mr. Chas. S. Daniels, of Memphis, Tenn., and Miss Sarah J. Sackett, formerly of this city."
- 1850 Census for United States, M432_40/69/348/247/292
Wethersfield, Hartford, Connecticut
Loren Sacket, 43, shoemaker, b. Massachusetts
Frances A Sacket, 18, b. Connecticut
Sarah J Sacket, 16, b. Connecticut
Daniel Kelley, 19, shoemaking, b. Ireland
Michael Branley, 16, shoemaking, b. Ireland.
|Last Edited||10 January 2015|