Catherine "Kate" Sackett
|Father||Alfred Sackett (1842-1931)|
|Mother||Eliza Crideford (c 1846-1916)|
In 1871 Catherine was living at Model Cottages, Dimonds Lane, West Teignmouth, DevonG, in the household of her mother Elizabeth, and was recorded in the census as Kate Sackett, aged 15 months and born in Teignmouth.3
In 1881 she was living at 12 Park Street, West TeignmouthG, in the household of her parents Alfred and Eliza, and was recorded as Kate Sackett, a schoolgirl, aged 11 and born in Teignmouth.4
In 1901 she was living at 1 Ingestre Street, Harwich, EssexG, in the household of her husband William, 29, a Royal Navy petty officer, and was recorded as Catherine Phillips, aged 30 and born in Teignmouth. Living with them was their son Alfred, aged two.5
Child of Catherine "Kate" Sackett and William Phillips
- Alfred J Phillips b. c 1898, d. 21 Mar 1919
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1870. Sackett, Catherine. Mother: Crideford. Newton Abbot. 5b:120."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1897. Sackett, Catherine. Newton A. 5b.249."
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/2070/f23v
Model Cottages, Dimonds Lane, West Teignmouth, Devon
Elizabeth Sackett, head, married, 26, wife of mariner, b. Teignmouth
Alfred Sackett, son, 4, b. Teignmouth
Kate Sackett, dau, 15 months, b. Teignmouth.
- 1881 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, FHL 1341520, PRO RG11/2156/41/15
12 Park St, West Teignmouth, Devon
Alfred Sackett, head, married, 38, b. Ramsgate, Kent, mariner
Eliza Sackett, wife, 35, b. Teignmouth, Devon
Alfred Sackett, son, 14, b. Teignmouth, fisher boy (man)
Kate Sackett, dau, 11, b. Teignmouth, scholar
Dinah Sackett, dau, 8, b. Teignmouth, scholar
George Sackett, son, 5, b. Teignmouth, scholar
Benjamin Sackett, son, 3, b. Teignmouth, scholar
Bella Sackett, dau, 1, b. Teignmouth.
- 1901 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 1699, folio 24, p. 40
1 Ingestre St, Harwich, Essex
William Phillips, head, married, 29, petty officer RN, b. Devon, Ashdown
Catherine Phillips, wife, 30, b. Devon, Teignmouth
Alfred J Phillips, son, 2, b. Cornwall, Falmouth.
|Last Edited||16 November 2016|