Edith Louisa Sackett
|Father||George Sackett (1852-1902)|
|Mother||Louisa Else (c 1853-1926)|
In 1881 Edith was living at Chapel Street, Preston-next-Faversham, KentG, in the household of her mother Louisa, and was recorded in the census as Edith L Sackett, aged three and born in Preston.4
In 1891 she was living at 34 Tanner Street, Faversham, KentG, in the household of her parents George and Louisa, and was recorded as Edith Sackett, a scholar, aged 13 and born in Preston, Kent.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1877. Sackett, Edith Louisa. Mother: Else. Faversham. 2a:763."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1897. Sackett, Edith Louisa. Thanet."
- Marriages Register, All Saints Church, Birchington, Kent, "17 October 1897, John Harrap Castle, 20, bachelor, engine driver, of Preston by Faversham, s. of John Harrap Castle, engine driver; to Edith Louisa Sackett, 20, spinster, of Birchington, d. of George Sackett, plasterer. Banns. Witnesses: George Sackett, Kate Knott."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341230, PRO RG11/0968/35/6
Preston Next Faversham, Kent
Louisa SACKETT, wife (head), married, 28, b. Pluckley, Kent, plasterers wife
Alice E. SACKETT, dau, 5, b. Preston, Kent, scholar
Edith L. SACKETT, dau, 3, b. Preston
Fredrick G. T. SACKETT, son, 3, b. Preston
Lillian SACKETT, dau, 10 months, b. Preston.
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12?
34 Tanner St, Faversham, Kent
George Sackett, [head], 39, plasterer, b. Margate, Kent
Louisa Sackett, [wife], 38, b. Pluckley, Kent
Edith Sackett, [dau], 13, scholar, b. Preston, Kent
Fred Sackett, [son], 13, scholar, b. Preston
George Sackett, [son], 9, scholar, b. Preston
Stephen Sackett, [son], 8, scholar, b. Faversham
Ernest Sackett, [son], 3, b. Faversham
Kate Sackett, [dau], 2, b. Faversham
William Sackett, [son], 11 months, b. Faversham
[Relationships were blank in this record].
|Last Edited||13 November 2016|