Harriet Eliza Sackett
|Father||Thomas Sackett (1848-1923)|
|Mother||Harriet Maria (Simpson) Craycraft (1848-1923)|
In 1891 Harriet was living at 14 Kingsnorth Road, Faversham, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Harriet Sackett, a scholar, aged nine and born in Faversham, the daughter of Thomas Sackett.4
In 1901 she was living at Sangers Restaurant, High Street, Ramsgate, KentG, and was recorded as Harriett E Sackett, single, aged 20 and born in Faversham, a servant nurse in the household of Alfred Knight, a hotel proprietor.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1882. Sackett, Harriet Eliza. Mother: Craycraft. Faversham. 2a:873."
- Letter from John Prescott, to Chris Sackett, dated 21 October 2002.
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1903. Sackett, Harriett Eliza. Pontypridd. 11a:620."
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, 14 Kingsnorth Road, Faversham, Kent
Thomas Sackett, head, married, 42, gas fitter (lock), b. Ramsgate, Kent
Harriet Sackett, wife, 41, b. Ramsgate
George E Sackett, son, unm., 18, apprent. blacksmith, b. Faversham, Kent
Thomas A Sackett, son, unm., 17, gas fitter's assist. (lock), b. Faversham
John S Sackett, son, 15, grocer, b. Faversham
Elizabeth H Sackett, dau, 13, scholar, b. Faversham
Alma Sackett, dau, 11, scholar, b. Faversham
Harriet C Sackett, dau, 9, scholar, b. Faversham
William J Sackett, son, 6, scholar, b. Faversham
Kate M Sackett, dau, 4, scholar, b. Faversham
Lily C Sackett, dau, 6m, b. Faversham.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 825/19
Sangers Restaurant, High Street
Harriett E SACKETT, serv, single, 20, servt nurse, b. Faversham
In household of Alfred KNIGHT, 43, hotel proprietor, Elizabeth KNIGHT, his wife, 29, two children, a cook, & two barmaids.
|Last Edited||11 November 2016|