Florence Bessie Sackett
|Father||George Robert Sackett (1854-1916)|
|Mother||Caroline Edith Pillow (1852 or 1853-)|
In 1891 Florence was living at 24 Leopold Street, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her parents George and Caroline, and was recorded in the census as Florence Sackett, aged three and born in Ramsgate.6
In 1901 she was living at 7 Effingham Street, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her parents George and Caroline, and was recorded as Florence B Sackett, aged 14 and born in Ramsgate.7
Child of Florence Bessie Sackett and John Curry
- Ronald J Curry b. 1917
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1887. Sackett, Florence Bessie. Mother: Pillow. Thanet. 2a:944."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary, Ramsgate, Kent, "25 October 1887 Florence Bessie d. George Robert & Caroline Edith Sackett, 24 Leopold Street, general porter."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1916. Sackett, Florence B. Spouse: Curry. Brentford. 3a:369."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1916. Curry, John. Spouse: Sackett. Brentford. 3a:369."
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/730/f128
24 Leopold St, Ramsgate, Kent
George R Sackett, head, married, 37, licensed porter, b. Ramsgate
Caroline Sackett, wife, 38, b. Canterbury, Kent
Ada Sackett, dau, 9, scholar, b. Ramsgate
Emily Sackett, dau, 7, scholar, b. Ramsgate
Florence Sackett, dau, 3, b. Ramsgate
William Sackett, son, 6 months, b. Ramsgate.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 825/93&93v
7 Effingham Street
George Sackett, head, married, 47, licensed general porter, b. Ramsgate
Caroline E Sackett, wife, 57, b. Canterbury, Kent [?age]
Ada C Sackett, dau, single, 19, mothers help domestic, b. Ramsgate
Emily J Sackett, dau, 17, dressmakers improver, worker, b. Ramsgate
Florence B Sackett, dau, 14, b. Ramsgate
William F Sackett, son, 10, b. Ramsgate
George F Sackett, son, 7, b. Ramsgate
Albert E Sackett, son, 4, b. Ramsgate
Herbert W Pillow, bro-in-law, single, 59, paperhanger, worker, b. Canterbury
Marian Strickland, boarder, single, 28, manageress fancy bazaar, b. Clapham, London.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||10 November 2016|