|Father||William Sackett (1847-1918)|
|Mother||Rachel Link (c 1843-1924)|
In 1881 Olive was living at 8 Artillery Street, Canterbury, KentG, in the household of her parents William and Rachel, and was recorded in the census as Olive Sackett, aged nine and born in Canterbury.5
In 1891 Olive was living at 8 Artillery Street, Canterbury, KentG, in the household of her parents William and Rachel, and was recorded in the census as Olive Sackett, a housemaid domestic, unmarried, aged 19 and born in Canterbury.6
In 1901 she was living at 11 Oswald Place, St Andrew's, Buckland, Dover, KentG, in the household of her husband Harry, 28, a grocer's carman, and was recorded as Alice Dunigan, aged 29 and born in Canterbury. Living with them were their children, Annie, 3, and William, aged one. Also in the household was Olive's brother William, 37.7
Children of Olive Sackett and Henry Dunigan
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1871. Sackett, Olive. Mother: Link. Canterbury. 2a:681."
- Baptisms Register, St Mildred, Canterbury, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "3 Dec 1871 Olive Sackett d. William & Rachel Sackett, of Gas Row, labourer."
- Marriages Register, St Mildred, Canterbury, Kent (Parish Register & Bishops' Transcript), "9 August 1896 Henry Dunigan, 23, bachelor, grocer, of 3 Ivy Place, York Rd, & Olive Sackett, 24, spinster, of 3 Ivy Place. Fathers: John Dunigan, tailor; Wm Sackett, engine dr."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1896. Sackett, Olive. Canterbury. 2a:1576."
- 1881 England census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1341229, PRO RG11/0962/14/21
8 Artillary St, Canterbury St Gregory, Kent
William SACKETT, head, married, 40, b. Deal, Kent, labr at gas works
Rachel SACKETT, wife, 40, b. Chartham, Kent
William E. SACKETT, son, unmarried, 18, b. Canterbury, Kent, grocers porter
Mary A. SACKETT, dau, 13, b. Canterbury
Louisa SACKETT, dau, 11, b. Canterbury, scholar
Olive SACKETT, dau, 9, b. Canterbury, scholar
Ernest H. SACKETT, son, 6, b. Canterbury, scholar
Percy SACKETT, son, 4, b. Canterbury, scholar
Jessie SACKETT, dau, 2, b. Canterbury
Bertie SACKETT, son, 1 month, b. Canterbury.
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/?
8 Artillery Street, Canterbury, Kent
William Sackett, head, married, 47, engine driver at gas works, b. Deal
Rachel Sackett, wife, 48, b. Chartham
William E Sackett, son, unm., 28, grocer's assistant, b. Canterbury
Olive Sackett, dau, unm., 19, housemaid domestic, b. Canterbury
Ernest H Sackett, son, 16, gas works lab., b. Canterbury
Percy Sackett, son, 14, confectioner's assistant, b. Canterbury
Jessie Sackett, dau, 12, scholar, b. Canterbury
Bertie Sackett, son, 10, scholar, b. Canterbury.
- 1901 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 843/115v
11 Oswald Place (St Andrew's, Buckland), Dover, Kent
Harry Dunigan, head, married, 28, grocer's carman, worker, b. Ireland
Alice Dunigan, wife, 29, b. Canterbury, Kent
Annie Dunigan, dau, 3, b. Canterbury
William Dunigan, son, 1, b. Dover
William Sackett, boarder, single, 37, bricklayer's labourer, b. Canterbury.
|Last Edited||14 November 2016|