Eliza Martha Sackett
|Father||Edward John Sackett (1840-1899)|
In 1881 Eliza was living at 14 Prospect Place, Rotherhithe, SurreyG, in the household of her mother Eliza, and was recorded in the census as Eliza M Sackett, a machinist, unmarried, aged 20 and born in Southwark, Surrey.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1859. Sackett, Eliza Martha. Mother: Vincent. Bermondsey. 1d:104."
- Baptisms Register, St Giles, Camberwell, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "2 Oct 1859 Eliza Martha Sackett d. Edward John & Eliza Sackett, of South St, leather shaver."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1881. Sackett, Eliza Martha. Greenwich. 1d:1251."
- Marriages Register, St Luke, Deptford, Kent (IGI), "8 May 1881, Joseph William Jackson, 21, bachelor, letter sorter, of 21 Fawcett Road, Deptford, father: Charles Jackson, plumber; and Eliza Martha Sackett, 20, spinster, of 5 Fawcett Road, Deptford, father: Edward John Sackett, leather shaver. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: Charles Jackson, Alice Sackett."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341132, PRO RG11/0579/63/56
14 Prospect Pl
Eliza Sackett, head, married, 41, b. Isleworth, Middlesex
Eliza M. Sackett, dau, unmarried, 20, b. Southwark, Surrey, machinist
Alice S. Sackett, dau, 19, b. Southwark
Eliza Vincent, mother, widow, 64, b. Isleworth
Annie Eliza Vincent, niece, 9, b. Southwark.
|Last Edited||24 November 2016|