Harriet Ann Sackett
|Father||Henry "Harry" Sackett (1846-1932)|
|Mother||Mary Shill (c 1848-1905)|
In 1881 Harriet was living at 1 Sycamore Cottage, St Peter's, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Harriet Ann Sackett, a scholar, aged 7 and born in St Peter's, daughter of Henry Sackett.4
In 1891 she was living at St Peter in Thanet, KentG, in the household of Alfred H Hance, 48, a newspaper manager, and was recorded as Harriet A Sackett, housemaid, single, aged 17 and born in St Peter's.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1874. Sackett, Harriet Ann. Mother: Shill. Thanet. 2a:838."
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent, "5 January 1874 Harriet Anne d. Henry, bricklayer of St Peter's, & Mary Sackett, private baptism."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1899. Sackett, Harriet Ann. Dover."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341236, PRO RG11/0991/90/20
St Peters, Kent
1 Sycamore Cottage
Henry SACKETT, head, married, 34, b. St Peters Thanet, builder
Mary SACKETT, wife, 32, b. St Peters Thanet, builder wife
Hester Frances SACKETT, dau, 9, b. St Peters Thanet, scholar
Harriet Ann SACKETT, dau, 7, b. St Peters Thanet, scholar
William T. BOND, lodger, unmarried, 15, b. Tiperray, Devon, teacher (sch).
- 1891 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 733, folio 104, p. 18, GSU roll 6095843
Clovingbold?, St Peter's, Broadstairs, Kent
Harriet A Sackett, serv, single, 17, domestic servant, housemaid, b. St Peter.
[in household of Alfred H Hance, head, married, 48, newspaper manager]
|Last Edited||13 November 2016|