Harold Gilbert Sackett
|Father||Gilbert "Bertie" Sackett (1874-1933)|
|Mother||Mabel Agnes Dawson (1879-1945)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Harold's future wife Edna was living at 3 Elms Avenue, Ramsgate, KentG, in an Underdown household. She was an assistant relieving officer at Kent County Council.9
Notes & Citations
- Email from Michael A Sackett to Chris Sackett, November 1999.
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Sep qtr 1918. Sackett, Harold G (mother's maiden name: Dawson). Thanet."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Nov 1999. Sackett, Harold Gilbert, b. 29 Jun 1918. Aylesbury Vale. 3241A:A23C:248:1199."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Jun qtr 1941. Sackett, Harold G. Spouse: Amies. Maidstone. 2a:3185."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Jun qtr 1941. Amies, Edna. Spouse: Sackett. Maidstone. 2a:3185."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Mar qtr 1913. Amies, Edna. Mother: Forman. Maidstone. 2a:1650."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1837–1915", database, Ancestry.com, "Oct 2000. Sackett, Edna, b. 5 Jan 1913. Aylesbury Vale. 3241B:B27C:217:1000."
- "1939 Register", digital image, Findmypast, Underdown household, 3 Elms Avenue, Ramsgate M B, Kent: William H Underdown, b. 1866, married, shipsmith retired; Clara Underdown, b. 1877, married, unpaid domestic duties; RG101/1763J/010/6, Edna Amies (later Sackett), b. 5 Jan 1913, single, assistant relieving officer Kent CC.
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||24 Jan 2019|