Philip Henry Sackett Sandford
|Father||Rev Henry Stanley Sandford (c 1861-)|
|Mother||Sarah Annie "Daisy" Sackett (1867-)|
In 1911 Philip was living at Saintesbury, 2 Buchanan Street, Ramsbottom, LancashireG, in the household of his parents Henry and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Philip Henry Sandford, aged one and born in Mirfield.6
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Descendants of Jeremiah Sackett|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1909. Sandford, Philip Henry Sackett. Mother: Sackett. Dewsbury. 9b:557."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Aug 1991. Sandford, Philip Henry S, b. 23 Jun 1909. Sheffield. 3:1664:891."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (Ancestry.co.uk), "Dec qtr 1952. Sandford, Philip H S. Spouse: Cowlishaw. Sheffield. 2d:455."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (Ancestry.co.uk), "Dec qtr 1952. Cowlishaw, Dorothy. Spouse: Sandford. Sheffield. 2d:455."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 23439
Saintesbury, 2 Buchanan Street, Ramsbottom, Lancashire
Henry Stanley Sandford, head, 49, married, Wesleyan Methodist Minister, b. Yorks, Swinton
Sarah Annie Sandford, wife, 43, m. 13y, 6 ch, all living, b. Kent, Woodchurch
Marjorie Louise Sandford, dau, 10, school, b. Yorks WR, Leeds
Irene Wilbraham Sandford, dau, 8, b. Yorks WR, Leeds
Harold Stanley Sandford, son, 7, b. Yorks WR, Burley in Wharfedale
Charles Francis Wicksteed Sandford, 5, b. Yorks WR, Burley in Wharfedale
Philip Henry Sackett Sandford, son, 1, b. Yorks WR, Mirfield
Emma Garrall, servant, 25, single, lady help, b. Yorks, Kimberworth.
|Last Edited||5 November 2016|