|Father||Jabez Sackett (1840-1925)|
|Mother||Sarah Anne "Annie" Young (1842-1915)|
In 1881 Lillie was living at North Gate, Walkington, YorkshireG, and was recorded in the census as Lillie Sackett, a scholar, aged seven and born in Waltham, Lincoln, daughter of Jabez Sackett.8
In 1891 she was living at 43 Paisley Street, Newington, Sculcoates, West Hull, YorkshireG, in the household of her mother Sarah, and was recorded as Lilie Sackett, a dressmaker, aged 17, and born in Waltham, Lincolnshire.9
Child of Lillie Sackett and Thomas Arthur Gosselin
- Mollie S Gosselin b. 20 Apr 1911
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1874. Sackett, Lillie. Mother: Young. Caistor. 7a:643."
- Lillie's Diary 24 Jan 1943.
- 1881 Census for England & Wales.
- Register of Deaths, Guernsey (Guernsey Greffe, Royal Court House), 509/6, "7 January 1951 2.30 a.m. Lillie Sackett, w. of Thomas Arthur Gosselin, aged 76, d. of Jabez Sackett & Sarah Anne Young, b. Lincolnshire, England."
- Lillie's Diary 3 Sep 1944.
- Lillie's Diary 24 Oct 1943.
- Register of Deaths, Guernsey (Guernsey Greffe, Royal Court House), "2 February 1951, Thomas Arthur Gosselin, 78, father Thomas George Gosselin, mother Martha Bond, at Princess Elizabeth Hospital, manager Timber Mills, of La Couture, Rue Maze, St Martin's, b. St Peter Port." (f510/21).
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1342145, PRO RG11/4743/64/7
North Gate, Walkington, York
Jabez Sackett, head, married, 40, b. Hythe, Kent, schoolmaster
Sarah A. Sackett, wife, 38, b. Hythe
Lavinia Sackett, dau, 12, b. Woodchurch, Kent, scholar
Annie Sackett, dau, 11, b. Woodchurch, scholar
Frederick Sackett, son, 9, b. Elham, Kent, scholar
Lillie Sackett, dau, 7, b. Waltham, Lincoln, scholar
George Y. Sackett, son, 5, b. Waltham, scholar
Thomas E. Sackett, son, 3, b. Walkington, York, scholar
William S. Sackett, son, 1, b. Walkington
Charlotte Clark, visitor, unmarried, 40, b. Rye, Sussex, teacher (sch).
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/3919/ED.21
43 Paisley St., Newington, Sculcoates, W. Hull, Yorkshire
Sarah Ann Sackett, head, married, 48, b. Hythe, Kent
Lavinia Sackett, dau, unm., 22, dressmaker, b. Woodchurch, Kent
Frederick Sackett, son, unm., 19, solicitor's clerk, b. Elham, Kent
Lilie Sackett, dau, 17, dressmaker, b. Waltham, Lincolnshire
George Y Sackett, 16, fire engine cleaner, b. Waltham
William J Sackett, 11, scholar, b. Walkington, Yorkshire
Laura Sackett, dau, 8, scholar, b. Walkington.
|See also||Jabez Sackett gallery & descendant chart|
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Descendants of Jabez Sackett
|Last Edited||13 Nov 2016|