Zayde E Sackett1
|Father||Hon William Augustus Sackett (1811-1895)|
|Mother||Zayde Eliza Thorne (1812-1840)|
In 1850 Zayde was living at Seneca FallsG in the household of her father William and stepmother Charlotte, and was recorded in the census as Zayde Sackett, aged thirteen and born in New York.3
Zayde predeceased her father William, but her children were remembered in his will made at Saratoga SpringsG on 11 April 1889. They were not named in the will but were named as John A, William S, Zayde E, and Frederick A, Lighthill in the probate proceedings. They were to share an inheritance of one-fifth of their grandfather's estate.4
Children of Zayde E Sackett and John Adolphus Lighthall
- John Arthur Lighthall b. 17 Aug 1859
- William Sackett Lighthall b. c 1861
- Zayde E Lighthall
- Frederick A Lighthall
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "3630. Zayde E. Sackett, b. July 30, 1836; m. John A. Lighthall."
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll M432_597, p. 309
Seneca Falls, Seneca, New York, 28 Oct 1850
Sackett, Wm A., 38, m, lawyer, b. NY
Sackett, C. G. B, 28, f, b. MA
Sackett, F. L., 40, f, b. NY
Sackett, Zayde, 13, f, b. NY
Sackett, William, 11, m, b. NY
Sackett, Zilla, 2, f, b. NY
Sackett, Frederick, 1/12, m, b. NY.
- "New York, Wills and Probate Records, 1659–1999", digital image, Ancestry.com.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||12 Aug 2019|