Abigail Moseley Sackett
|Father||John Sackett (1771-1851)|
|Mother||Lucinda Moseley (1773-1855)|
Children of Abigail Moseley Sackett and Charles J Cleveland
- Charles DeWitt Cleveland b. 2 Feb 1832
- Marietta Cleveland b. 22 Feb 1834, d. c 1868
- Lucinda Cleveland b. 5 Dec 1836, d. c 1862
- Margaret Jane Cleveland b. 8 Apr 1839
- Abbie Frances Cleveland b. 9 Apr 1841
- Anna Eliza Cleveland b. 15 May 1843
- Henry Clay Cleveland b. 4 Jul 1845, d. c 1846
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1285. Abigail H. Sackett, b. Mar. 14, 1806, d. Mar. 30, 1850; m. Charles J. Cleveland."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1806 Sacket, Abigail Moseley d. John, May 25."
- Vital Records, Springfield, Massachusetts, to 1850, Volume 3, Marriages and Intentions, 1807–1844, "Charles Cleveland of Lisle State of New York enters his intentions of Marriage with Miss Abigail M. Sacket of this town, this 9th day of Sept. 1830. Notifn Sept 12 Attest William Bliss T. Clerk. Certif. Sept 28."
- Vital Records, Springfield, Massachusetts, to 1850, Volume 3, Marriages and Intentions, 1807–1844, "Be it remembered that Charles Cleaveland of Lisle, State of New York, and Abigail Sackett of Springfield were duly joined in marriage by me Sept. 30. 1831
Thomas C. Pierce Clerk
a true copy of the original Certificate William Bliss Town Clerk."
|Last Edited||27 December 2009|