|Father||Rev Stephen Sackett BA Oxf, MA Camb (1605-1678)|
|Mother||Alice Frisby (c 1615-1647)|
Damaris was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in BleanG on 9 December 1678. She was left a sum of 20 shillings.6
Children of Damaris Sackett and James White
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, Blean, Kent (Transcript), "17 November 1635 Damaris Sackett d. Stephen & Alice."
- Burials Register, St Mary, Chilham, Kent, database, Findmypast, "26 Oct 1705 Damaris Whatman."
- Marriages Register, Blean, Kent (Transcript), "23 September 1659 James White & Damaris Sackett."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary, West Hythe, Kent, database, FamilySearch, "24 Aug 1634 James White s. John White & Mary."
- Marriages Register, St Cosmos and St Damian, Blean, Kent, database, Findmypast, "19 May 1678 Richard Whatman, widower, blacksmith, of Chartham, Kent, & Damaris White, widow, of Canterbury, St George."
- Will of Stephen Sackett of Blean, Kent, 9 December 1678, proved in the Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 18 December 1678 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-74-254).
|Sackett line||3rd great-granddaughter of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||5 September 2018|