|Father||William Jenkin (1594-1639/40)|
|Mother||Marie Sackett (1591-1659)|
Margaret was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in Minster in ThanetG on 12 February 1639/40.3,4
Margaret was named as a beneficiary in her mother's will made in Birchington, KentG, on 14 October 1656.5
Children of Margaret Jenkin and John Pamphlet
Notes & Citations
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register (Boston: NEHGS), vol. 76 (1922): 74–5.
- English Origins of New England Families (Family Tree Maker CD #181).
- Will of William Jenkin of Minster in Thanet, Kent, 12 Feb 1639/40, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 22 Feb 1639/40 (NEHG Register, vol 76 Jan 1922).
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register (Boston: NEHGS), vol. 76 (1922): 60.
- Will of Mary Jenkins of Birchington, Isle of Thanet, Kent, 14 Oct 1656, proved at Consistory Court of Canterbury, 20 Sep 1661 (NEHG Register, vol 76 Jan 1922).
|Sackett line||3rd great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||25 Apr 2008|