|Father||John Sacket (1781-1839)|
|Mother||Rachel Morse (c 1784-c 1856)|
Children of Anna Sacket and Nathan Noble
- Leonard Elbert Noble b. 2 Jun 1844
- Antonette R Noble b. 29 Aug 1846
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1117. Anna Sacket, b. Mar. 28, 1812, d. Feb. 12, 1853; m. Nathan Noble."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1117. Ann Sacket, 1812-1853, daughter of (502) John and Rachel Morse Sackett, was married, May 18, 1843, to her brother-in-law, Nathan Noble, of Westfield, Mass., son of Henry Noble.
2775. Leonard Elbert Noble, b. June 2, 1844.
2776. Antonette R. Noble, b. Aug. 29, 1846; m. W. H. Richardson."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v2, p261, marriage, "[April 1843], Nathan Noble, of Westfield, & Anna Sacket, of Westfield, [entry April 29], [published April 30], [when married blank]"
v6, p170, marriage, "May 18, 1843, Nathan Noble, married, whip maker, of Westfield, s. Henry Noble; and Anna Sackett, single, of Westfield, [parents blank]; at Westfield, by Rev J Hascall, Westfield"
|Last Edited||24 November 2009|