In 1790 Aaron was living in Litchfield, Litchfield County, ConnecticutG. In his household were two men and three females.3
Aaron's parents have not been identified. Weygant, Sacketts of America, stated that Aaron was a grandson of Capt Richard Sackett and Margery Slade, but evidence for this has not been found. See Thurmon King's article on Aaron Sackett's disputed ancestry.
Children of Aaron Sackett and Phebe Hart
- Huldah Sackett b. 25 Jun 1787
- Elizabeth Sackett b. 8 Apr 1789, d. 1846
- Clarissa Sackett b. 26 May 1791
- Charles Sackett+ b. 23 May 1793, d. 7 Aug 1879
- Amanda Sackett b. 23 Aug 1795, d. 28 Jan 1871
- Phebe Hart Sackett b. 27 May 1798, d. c 1879
- William Sackett4 b. 2 Sep 1800, d. 29 Jul 1863
- Electa Sackett+ b. 28 Sep 1802, d. 19 Feb 1865
- Nancy Sackett5 b. 3 Jan 1805
- Malinda Sackett5 b. 29 Oct 1807, d. 2 Apr 1865
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 10641|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Thanet DNA chart 3
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Aaron, m. Phebe Hart, July 6, 1786, Litchfield Vital Records, 1:201."
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Aaron Sacket. Litchfield, Litchfield, CT. 2 white males (16+) and 3 white females.
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, Roll 157, p4B.
- Thurmon King's database.
|Last Edited||4 March 2018|