Ananias Rogers Sackett
|Father||Nathaniel Sackett (1737-1805)|
Ananias Sackett served as a private in the American Revolutionary War in the Dutchess County Regiment, New York.2
In 1800 he was living at Mamakating, Ulster County, New York StateG, and was recorded as (an unknown value.)3
In 1810 he was a householder in Thompson, Sullivan County, New York StateG.4
Children of Ananias Rogers Sackett and Eunice Meeker
- Sarah Sackett
- James Sackett
- Elizabeth Sackett b. c 1797, d. 22 May 1837
- Charlotte Sackett b. 20 May 1805, d. 12 Feb 1899
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "461. Ananias R. Sackett, b. Jan. 23, 1760, d. Sept 2, 1838; m. Eunice Meeker."
- Website National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (http://dar.org/), "Sackett, Ananias
Service: New York
Birth: 1-23-1760, Fishkill, New York
Death: 9-2-1838, Dearing, Ohio
Service Description: 1) Capt Van Wyck, Col Abraham Brinckerh off; 2) Dutchess Co., Mil.
Residence: Fishkill, Dutchess Co, New York
Spouse: Eunice Meeker."
- 1800 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Ananias Sacket, Mamakating, Ulster County, New York State."
- 1810 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Ananias R Sacket, Thompson, Sullivan County, New York State."
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||7 Dec 2019|