|Father||Joseph Sackett (1724/25-)|
In 1790 Nathaniel was living in Norwalk, Fairfield County, ConnecticutG. In his household were two men, one boy, and three females.5
Children of Nathaniel Sackett and Bethiah Reynolds
Notes & Citations
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Nathaniel, [s. Joseph & Hannah], b. Oct. 8, 1763. Greenwich Vital Records, 1:119."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "375. Nathaniel Sackett, b. Oct. 8, 1763, d. in year 1812; m. Rachel ___."
- Weygant had Nathaniel's wife as Rachel ___ in his listing as a child on page 71 but as Bethiah Reynolds in his full entry on page 129.
- Church Records, Greenwich, Connecticut, marriage, Second Congregational Church, 1789 "Sackett, Nathaniel, and Bethia Reynolds, Feb. 19."
- 1790 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Nathel Sacket. Norwalk and Stamford, CT. 2 white males (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 3 white females.
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||20 Apr 2020|