|Father||Thomas Sackett (c 1701-1754)|
|Mother||Alice Harper (before 1710-1771)|
Elizabeth was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in HornchurchG on 2 June 1754.5
|Sackett line||Daughter of Thomas Sackett|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Date of birth based on age at marriage.
- Baptism, Hornchurch, Essex (IGI), "12 February 1733, Elizabeth Sacket d. Thos. Sacket & Alice."
- Marriage Licence Allegations, Faculty Office (Society of Genealogists), "27 September 1753 John Arnold Junr, bachelor, 21+, of Great Warley, Essex, & Elizabeth Sackett, spinster, 20, of Hornchurch, Essex, daughter of Thomas Sackett, at Hornchurch."
- Marriage, Hornchurch, Essex (IGI), "October 1753 John Arnold & Elizabeth Sacket."
- Will of Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex, 2 June 1754, proved at Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1 July 1754 (National Archives, PROB 11/810 quire 210).
|Last Edited||24 November 2013|