|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (1717-)|
Molly was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764. She was left a sum of £100.
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "195. Molly Sacket, b. Nov. 23, 1761."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Sacket, Molle, d. Eliakin & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Nov. 23, 1761."
- "Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836" (American Ancestors transcript), "1762 Sacket, Molly d. Eliakim & Bethesda, Sept. 12."
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts genealogical records, Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, Records of St James Church, Great Barrington, 1770–1793, (Rev. Gideon Bostwick's Records), 15:334, "Great Barrington, Sept 25, 1782, Joined in Marriage, William Jones Jr. & Molly Sackett."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1620–1850", digital image, American Ancestors, Great Barrington, marriages, "Sackett, Molly, & William Jones Jr, 25 Sep 1782."
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||7 Apr 2022|