|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (say 1715-)|
Molly was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764.6
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "195. Molly Sacket, b. Nov. 23, 1761."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Molle, d. Eliakin & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Nov. 23, 1761."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1762 Sacket, Molly d. Eliakim & Bethesda, Sept. 12."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:164, William Carter & Molly Sacket, marriage intentions filed 14 May 1780.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, Eliakim Sacket's will, 1764.
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||24 November 2012|