|Father||Peter Sackett (1666-1741)|
|Mother||Anna Kennett (c 1671-)|
Martha was named as a beneficiary in her uncle Richard Sackett's will made in St John in ThanetG on 28 October 1730. She was left an amount of 20 shillings.5
Martha was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in St John in ThanetG on 24 April 1739. She was to receive £100 one year after the death of her mother.6
Martha was named as a beneficiary in her brother John's will made in St John in ThanetG on 10 February 1764.7 She was left a sum of £200.
Children of Martha Sackett and Vincent Underdown
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "23 April 1712 Martha d. Peter & Anne Sackett."
- Burials Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "20 Aug 1766, Martha Underdown, aged 54."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "30 August 1731 Vincent Underdown, bachelor & Martha Sackett, spinster, both of Thanet. At St John in Thanet or Woodnesborough."
- Marriages Register, St Mary the Virgin, Woodnesborough, Kent, database, Ancestry.com, "2 Sep 1731, Vincent Underdown & Martha Sackett."
- Will of Richard Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 28 October 1730, proved at Prerogative Court of Canterbury, April 1731 (National Archives, PROB 11/644).
- Will of Peter Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 24 April 1739, proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 13 June 1741 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-91-29).
- Will of John Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 10 February 1764, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 4 October 1766 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-97-370).
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||23 Oct 2019|