|Father||John Sackett (1564-1623/24)|
|Mother||Ann/Agnes Sampson (c 1565-1630/31)|
Margaret was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at St Peter in ThanetG on 8 February 1623/24.7 She was left a sum of £5, and her father also left fifty shillings to each of Margaret's children, Ann, Elizabeth [assumed to be a transcription error for Etheldred] and Margaret.
Margaret was named as a beneficiary in her mother's will made at Swalecliffe on 31 January 1630/31. She was left a sum of twenty shillings.8
Child of Margaret Sackett and Richard Sandwell
- Ann Sandwell b. 1610
Children of Margaret Sackett and Rev Thomas Cleybrooke
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "7/8 August 1589 Margret d. John Sacket."
- Burials Register, Swalecliffe, Kent (unindexed microfiche of typed transcript at SoG), "9 November 1647 Margareta vidua Thomae Cleybrooke aliquando Rectoris eccles: de Swalecliffe Sepulta erat nono die Novemr:."
- Marriages Register, Minster in Thanet, Kent (Transcript U3/143/1/1 - Debretts), "13 July 1607 Ricardus Sandwell & Margarita Sacket (Lic)."
- Burials Register, Minster in Thanet, Kent (England Deaths and Burials, LDS FamilySearch), "28 Aug 1610 Ricardus Sandwell."
- Marriages Register, St Peter's Church, Thanet, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "10 Aug 1612 Thomas Claybrooke & Margaret Sacket Sandwell [Sacket struck through and Sandwell written above] widdow of Richard Sandwell were maried the Xth August 1612."
- Burials Register, Swalecliffe, Kent (unindexed microfiche of typed transcript at SoG), "12 June 1641 Thoma Cleybrooke Rector de Swalecliffe Sepultus erat duodecimo die Juny."
- Will of John Sackett of St Peter in Thanet, Kent, 8 February 1624, proved in the Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 14 April 1624 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-66-354).
- Will of Ann Sackett of Swalecliffe, Kent, 31 January 1631, proved in the Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 15 February 1631 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-67-505).
|Sackett line||2nd great-granddaughter of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||5 May 2019|