|Father||John Sackett (1622-1681)|
|Mother||Mary ___ (c 1625-1683)|
Elizabeth was named as a beneficiary in her mother's will made in St Lawrence in ThanetG on 18 April 1683. She was to share with her sisters, Mary and Hester, the use of the southern end of their mother's house in Ramsgate, with barns and stables, for five years, after which they would inherit the property with their sister Martha.5
Children of Elizabeth Sackett and John Long
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "2 June 1661 Elizabeth d. John & Mary Sakkett."
- Marriages Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts; Society of Genealogists), "3 November 1684 John Longe & Elizabeth Sacket. Licence."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "3 November 1684 John Long, St Lawrence in Thanet, mariner, 26, & Elizabeth Sackett, of same, spinster, 24. At St Andrew, Canterbury."
- Burials Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "2 Sep 1698 Elizabeth wife of John Longe."
- Will of Mary Sackett of Ramsgate, St Lawrence, Kent, 18 April 1683, proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 24 April 1684 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-76-182).
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||12 Oct 2019|