Walter Mottram Perkins
|Father||Herbert Mottram Perkins (1878-1957)|
|Mother||Ada Sackett (1868-1947)|
In 1911 Walter was living at 91 Carleton Road, Orsett, EssexG, in the household of his parents Herbert and Ada, and was recorded in the census as Walter Mottram Perkins, aged seven and born in St Pancras.6
Walter left a will which was proved in London on 14 July 1950. His estate was valued at £27,830.7
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1903. Perkins, Walter Mottram. Mother: Sackett. St Pancras. 1b:4."
- "Essex, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1918", database, Ancestry.com, St Giles and All Saints, Orsett, Essex, "29 Jul 1903, Walter Mottram Perkins, b. 14 Jun, father Herbert Mottrom Perkins, mother Ada Perkins."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Jun qtr 1950. Perkins, Walter M, 46. Pershore. 9d:172."
- Probate of will.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 91 Carleton Rd N, Orsett, Essex
Herbert Mottram Perkins, head, 32, married, retired builder, b. London, Marylebone
Ada Perkins, wife, 42, b. Orsett, Essex
Walter Mottram Perkins, son, 7, b. London, St Pancras
Robert Randall Perkins, son, 6, b. London, Marylebone
Herbert Tennison Perkins, son, 3, b. Herts, Elstree
Benjamin William Perkins, son, 1, b. Herts, Elstree
Mabel Mary Watkins, mother's help, 29, single, b. London, Harleston
Isabel Caroline Bailey, servant, 21, single, b. Middlesex, Hendon.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "PERKINS Walter Mottrom of Woollas Hall Eckington Pershore Worcestershire died 26 March 1950 at Woollas Hall Farm Eckington Probate London 14 July to Gerveys Roderick Dew solicitor and Reginald Thomas Penny chartered surveyor. Effects £27830 1s. 8d."
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Richard Sackett of South Weald, Essex|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
|Last Edited||5 Jul 2021|