Susan Elisabeth Sackett
|Father||James W Sackett (1803-1887)|
|Mother||Nancy Beers (c 1815-c 1890)|
In 1850 Susan was living in Lumberland, Sullivan County, New York StateG, in the household of her parents James and Nancy, and was recorded in the census as S E Sacket, aged twelve and born in Pennsylvania.3
2093. Susan Elisabeth Sackett, 1838–, daughter of (802) James W. and Nancy Beers Sackett, was married, in Nov., 1856, to George G. Stanton.
4807. Carrie Stanton, b. Sept. 15, 1856; m. Joseph Covert.
4808. John Stanton, b. July 27, 1853; m. Ella Norais.
4809. Wallace Stanton, b. Dec. 25, 1867; m. Cora Hendrickson.
4810. Willard Stanton, b. Dec. 25, 1867; m. Jennie Weaver.
Children of Susan Elisabeth Sackett and George G Stanton
- John Stanton b. 27 Jul 1853
- Carrie Stanton b. 15 Sep 1856
- Horace Stanton b. 9 Jun 1857
- Wallace Stanton b. 25 Dec 1867
- Willard Stanton b. 25 Dec 1867
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2093. Susan E. Sackett, b. Sept. 25, 1838; m. George J. Stanton."
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll M432_603, p. 2
Lumberland, Sullivan, New York
Sacket, J W, 47, m, millwright, b. NY
Sacket, N, 35, f, b. NY
Sacket, L J, 15, f, b. NY
Sacket, William, 14, m, b. NY
Sacket, S E, 12, f, b. PA
Sacket, J E, 10, m, b. NY
Sacket, Geo O, 7, m, b. NY
Sacket, W N, 3, m, b. NY
Sacket, F A, 1, f, b. NY.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Nov 2019|