Esther H Sackett
|Father||Harry Sacofsky/Sackett (1881-1948)|
|Mother||Gussie Cohen (1887-1960)|
In 1930 she was living at 48th Avenue, Queens County, New York StateG, in the household of her parents Harry and Gussie, and was recorded as Esther Sackett, a bookkeeper in an electric business, aged 19.5
Children of Esther H Sackett
|Charts||Line 0 (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Petition of father Harry Sackett for naturalization.
- "New York, New York, Marriage License Indexes, 1907–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "12 Dec 1935, Queens, New York City, Arthur Miller & Esther Sackett, license 7580."
- "United States Marriages", database, Findmypast, "22 Dec 1935, at Kings, Saratoga County, New York, Arthur Miller, 30, father Abraham, mother Ida Stepalsof; and Esther H Sackett, 25, father Harry, mother Gussie Cohen." [Kings, Saratoga County, seems unlikely. Brooklyn, Kings County, is more likely.]
- "New York City, Marriage Indexes, 1907–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "22 Dec 1935, Kings, Esther H Sackett, cert 259."
- 1930 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: 1585; Page: 22B; Enumeration District: 0081; FHL microfilm: 2341320
48th Avenue, Queens, New York City, 10 Apr 1930
Sackett, Harry, head, home rented $55 pm, 46, m. at 26, b. Russia, father b. Russia, mother b. Russia, immigrated 1895, proprietor, stationery, own account
Sackett, Gussie, wife, 42, m. at 22, b. Russia, father b. Russia, mother b. Russia, immigrated 1903
Sackett, Esther, dau, 19, b. NY, father b. Russia, mother b. Russia, bookkeeper, electric
Sackett, Lester, son, 18, b. NY, father b. Russia, mother b. Russia, bookkeeper, glass
Sackett, Harold, son, 15, b. NY, father b. Russia, mother b. Russia
Sackett, Irving, son, 6, b. NY, father b. Russia, mother b. Russia.
|Last Edited||6 January 2019|