Frank Walter Adams
|Father||Frederick Hogbin Adams (1837-1873)|
In 1861 Frank was living in Sarre, KentG, in the household of his parents Frederick and Emma, and was recorded in the census as Frank W Adams, aged one and born in Sarre.4
In 1871 he was living at the New Inn, Monkton Street, MonktonG, in the household of his parents Frederick and Emma, and was recorded as Frank W Adams, a scholar, aged 11 and born in Sarre.5
Children of Frank Walter Adams and Evangeline Pearson
- Edith Eliza Adams b. 1884
- Ethel F Adams b. 1886
- Frank Adams b. 1888
- Hilda Adams b. 1890
- Arthur Edward "Ted" Adams+ b. 14 May 1893, d. 1984
- Horace P Adams b. 1895, d. 1918
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of Mary Sackett|
Notes & Citations
- Email from Bev Rayburn to Chris Sackett, November 2013.
- Email from Alex Bate to Chris Sackett, Apr 2020.
- Date of marriage based on birth of first child.
- 1861 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG 9, piece 533, folio 60, p. 3, GSU roll 542656
Frederick H Adams, head, married, 24, blacksmith & grocer, b. Monkton, Kent
Emma Adams, wife, 23, b. Sarre
Sackett Adams, son, 4, b. Monkton
Frederick Adams, son, 2, b. Sarre
Frank W Adams, son, 1, b. Sarre
Sarah England, serv, 13, house servant, b. Stodmarsh, Kent.
- 1871 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG10, piece 990, folio 42, p. 5, GSU roll 838723
New Inn, Monkton Street, Monkton, Kent
Frederick H Adams, head, married, 33, publican, b. Monkton
Emma Adams, wife, 33, b. Sarre, Kent
Sackett Adams, son, 14, scholar, b. Monkton
Frederick Adams, son, 12, scholar, b. Sarre
Frank W Adams, son, 11, scholar, b. Sarre
Herbert S Adams, son, 9, scholar, b. Sarre
Edward T Adams, son, 7, scholar, b. Sarre
Emma Adams, dau, 5, scholar, b. Sarre
Alfred H Adams, son, 3, b. Monkton
Arthur Adams, son, 1, b. Monkton
Emma Smith, servant, 15, domestic servant, b. Sarre.
|Last Edited||24 Apr 2020|