Homer Washington Sackett
|Father||Jonathan Y Sackett (1804-1880)|
|Mother||Rachel Wells Lusk|
Homer served as a Union private from May to August 1864 in an Ohio regiment in the American Civil War.4
In 1890 he was living in Ottawa, Putnam CountyG.4
Children of Homer Washington Sackett and Mary E Cartwright
- Charles E Sackett b. 22 Aug 1865, d. 23 Jun 1894
- Sumner C Sackett b. 23 Jan 1867
- Stubert S Sackett b. 2 Aug 1871
- Violet H Sackett b. 10 Jul 1875
- Abbie F Sackett b. 3 Mar 1879
|Sackett line||Great-grandson of Thomas Sackett|
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1841. Homer W. Sackett, m. Mary E. Cartwright."
- "Ohio Deaths, 1908–1953", digital image, FamilySearch, film 1953294, image 1797, certificate 23985, "Homer Washington Sackett, 75 years 9 months 6 days, b. O., 3 Jul 1836, widowed, farmer, d. Ottawa, Putnam, Ohio, 9 Apr 1912, bur. Riley Creek, 11 Apr 1912, father J. Y. Sackett, mother Rachel Lusk, informant Violet Sackett, Ottawa, O."
- "1890 Veterans Schedules", digital image, Ancestry.com, Riley, Putnam County, Ohio
Homer W Sackett, Private, B Company, 150 O A [or N?] G, enlisted 2 May 1864, discharged 23 Aug 1864, service 3m 21d, PO address Ottawa, Putnam Co, O.
|Last Edited||10 May 2018|