Jemima Ann Sackett
|Father||Vincent Edward Sackett (1805-1870)|
|Mother||Elizabeth "Betsey" Issell (c 1806-1883)|
In 1851 Jemima was living at 6 Perseverance Court, Bermondsey, SurreyG, and was recorded in the census as Jemima Sackett, aged two and born in Bermondsey, the daughter of Vincent Sackett.5
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1849. Sackett, Jemima Ann. Mother: Issell. Bermondsey. 4:49."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary Magdalene, Bermondsey, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "21 Jan 1849 Jemima Ann Sackett d. Vincent & Elizabeth Sackett, of Spa Road, fellmonger."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1852. Sackett, Jemima Ann, 3. St Mary Magdalen Bermondsey. 1d:53."
- Burials Register, St James' Church, Bermondsey, Surrey, digital image, Ancestry.com, "6 July 1852 Jemima Ann Sackett, Perseverance Place, Blue Anchor Road, 3 yrs 7 mths."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, 6 Perseverence Court, Bermondsey, Surrey
Vincent Sackett, head, married, 44, fellmonger, b. Kent, Deptford
Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 36, b. Middlesex, Shoreditch
Mary A. Sackett, dau, 12, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 9, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Vincent Sackett, son, 4, b. Surrey, Horselydown
Jemima Sackett, dau, 2, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Louisa Sackett, dau, 1 month, b. Surrey, Bermondsey
Laura Sackett, mother, widow, 67, b. Essex, West Ham
|Last Edited||29 November 2016|